By: Rose Marie Jarry
Gluten free, Preparation time: 30 minutes, 4 servings, 327 Calories per serving
- 2 big sweet potatoes – 320 cal
- 1 table spoons of organic coconut oil – 125 cal
- 2 ripe avocados – 644 cal
- 1 lemon, juice – 5 cal
- 1/2 cup of Organic cucumber – 8 cal
- 1/2 cup organic papaya 27 cal
- 1/2 cup of red onions – 22 cal
- 1 tea spoon of red curry paste – 10 cal
- 1 table sppon of organic soy sauce, gluten free
- 50g of light goat cheese
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Slice the sweet potatoes in tiny pieces and place on an oily cookie sheet ready for the oven. Cook for 25- 30 minutes at 375F.
- While it’s cooking, slice all the others ingredients except the goat cheese in the smallest pieces you can and put into a bowl. Add the avocado and squash them with the other ingredients to create the guacamole texture.
- When your sweet potatoes chips are almost ready, place the pieces of goat cheese on them and grill them for an extra 5 minutes. After that is done, place the chips on a plate ready to be served with your delicious guacamole.
Nutrition and Health Tips: Papaya is a delicious, sweet fruit with a bit of a mushy texture. Papaya contains papain which is an enzyme which helps digest proteins.
Fun Fact: Papain is also used as an ingredient in chewing gum! 1 Papaya contains 313% of the daily recommended dose of Vitamin C! Don’t be scared to add a bit of papaya in your exotic guacamole!