AT&T Stadium Sprint - Dallas (stadium)Welcome to AT&T Stadium.
The home of America’s football team, and a venue large enough to host 80,000 fans. This colossal stadium turns into a battlefield where Spartans test their mettle against obstacles in and around the stadium. The battle ends as you dash across the 50 yard line and cross the finish in epic fashion as your friends and family cheer you on from the stands.
This is Texas, and now this is Spartan country. Prepare for 3 miles and over 15 obstacles in a Stadion style race. Faithful football fans especially will have trouble not becoming a little giddy as they run on the field and through otherwise restricted areas in this iconic stadium! Imagine watching a Dallas football game next season, after you’ve seen and experienced the ins and outs of all aspects of the field.
The sound system will be pumping while live shots are broadcast on the fourth largest HD screen in the NFL, so wear your Spartan swag and prepare for your moment on the big screen.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Just in case we didn’t make it clear already, this is probably your best chance at being featured on the fourth largest HD screen in the NFL while you sprint across the 50 yard line directly underneath it.
2. According to Spartan Pro, Jackie Rust, “In Texas where football is king, this is the greatest race in all the land! You get to experience the breathtaking home of the Dallas Cowboys and face a unique challenge all at once. From the top of the stadium, to the locker rooms and finishing on the star, this event is a must!
3. AT&T Stadium is Texas sized, and with all of that space, it’s safe to say there’s plenty of room to make some moves.
4. If you want a country after-party all you need to tell your driver is Fort Worth, Billy Bob’s or Stockyards.
5. Experiment with your idea of what a gourmet taco really is at the Velvet Taco in Dallas.
6. The Reunion Tower in Dallas treats you to 360 degree panoramas of the entire city as you rotate round and round. There’s an observation deck, the Cloud Nine Cafe and of course, the Wolfgang Puck restaurant, Five Sixty. Psst, happy hour is where it’s at.
7. After the race you can head to downtown Dallas and catch a yoga class, free symphony orchestra, or whatever is on the books for that day in Klyde Warren Park, a place that proves nature and city life can coexist.
Spartan Race Inc.http://www.spartanrace.cn/zh/about/soutezni-pravidla/return-policyAT&T Stadium"1 AT&T Way ArlingtonTX76011
AT&T Stadium Sprint - Dallas (stadium)The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.">
Spartan Race Inc.AT&T Stadium"1 AT&T Way ArlingtonTX76011Register Now
General Event Details placeholder. Replace with actual text.